16-Channel Constant Current LED Sink Driver with Dual Latch
The ICN2037 is a 16-channel constant current sink output LED driver. All 16-channels constant current can be set by a single external resistor, which provides users flexibility in controlling the light intensity of LEDs.
The ICN2037 exploits current precision controlling technology，which makes error between ICs less than ±2.5%, and error between channels less than ±3.0%. At ICN2037 output stage，16-regulated output ports are designed to provide uniform and constant current sinks for driving LEDs within a large range of forward voltage(VF) variations.
ICN2037 contains two 16-bit shift registers and latches which convert serial input data into parallel output format. For integrated dual latch, ICN2037 could get higher refresh rate.
• 16-channel constant current output
• Output current setting range：
3~45mA×16@VDD=5V constant current output
3~30mA×16@VDD=3.3Vconstant current output
• Current accuracy
Between channel :< ±3.0%
Between ICs :< ± 2.5%
• Fast response of output current,
• ESD HBM PASS 8KV
• I/O: Schmitt trigger input
• Data transfer frequency:fMAX=30MHz(Max)
• Power supply voltage: VDD=3.3～5V
• Operating Temperature: –40°C to +85°C
• Pre-Charge for Ghosting Reduction
• LED Protection
• Enhanced Circuit for Caterpillar Cancelling
• Low-Gray Scale Enhancement
• Integrated Dual Latch for higher refresh rate